Lexmark-based EVOLUTION inkjet coders are now available, offering users another improved level of affordability and functions over the already impressive EVOLUTION-HP range.
What is different?
The decision to offer a LEXMARK based TIJ inkjet was made to leverage a few features of LEXMARK technology that are not feasible using Hewlet-Packard cartridges (which offer it's own different advantages).
- Cartridge costs on average 10% cheaper than EVOLUTION-HP cartridges
- Increased print distance - up to 10mm from printing surface
- Up to 20% improvement in cartridge yield compared to EVOLUTION-HP cartridges
- BOLD printing option of 600dpi for a darker, denser print.
- LX-2 models offer mixed-raster printing (large plus small lines together)
What can the LX do?
The LX inkjet coders can:
- Print use-by dates on egg-cartons
- Product information on cartons passing on case-taper
- Small date-codes on carton end-flaps
- Timber pine batten printing
- Plasterboard edge printing
- more...and more... and more!
The EVOLUTION inkjet printer package
An Evolution inkjet coder comes complete with:
- LX modular inkjet printing head
- Low-voltage adapter (units operate on only 12VDC!)
- Adjustable mounting bracketry
- Hand-held universal controller
One universal hand controller is used access the molular printhead to program the message and parameters such as speed, direction and print-delay.
The SAME universal controller can also be used to program ANY other EVOLUTION system - regardless of model!. Therefore, 2 or more separated printheads can operate independently - using one controller to program each.
This means owning MULTIPLE PRINTERS does not mean having to purchase multiple complete systems - saving on equipment costs.
For more information, please visit the EVOLUTION-LX product pages: